Greetings Fliers, This snuck up on me, I'm sure I'm not alone... this coming Thursday the 1st, is the monthly members meeting for October already. Welcome to Fall y'all.... As usual, the teams meeting will open for socializing at about 7:00 pm when the first board member logs in and starts the meeting, and the official meeting will start at about 7:30 pm Pacific. The link is the same one we've been using all year, and is included below in case you need it again. The agenda is subject to additions, but is currently: 1. Welcome new members 2. Officer's reports 1. Treasurer 2. Secretary 3. Promotions Director 4. Equipment Manager 5. Launch Director 6. Range Safety 7. Tripoli Prefecture 8. NAR Section 3. Launch reports 1. Garden Home 2. School team reports 3. Arliss/XPRS/Balls - any members do anything there? 4. Launch planning 1. Filible's Folly 2. Rocketober 3. NSLW27 5. New Business 6. Closing In closing, I'll remind everyone that earlier this month when I sent out the meeting minutes for September I noted a couple places we have some volunteering opportunities that desperately need to be filled, which I have had absolute crickets in response to, they are: 1. I need a volunteer (or several) to run registration for Rocketober this year as I have a scheduling conflict and can no longer attend the launch. This is a pretty well oiled process at this point. 2. November 7th is the Girl Scout STEM day event in Salem, we are in need of a couple volunteers to help the scouts make and fly straw rockets. Two of our usual volunteers (my wife and I) have a conflict and cannot attend this year, and our third normal volunteer lately may not be able to as well. I need to know in the next two weeks so I can schedule lunches with them, or we'll need to pull out at the last minute.