Begin forwarded message: From: STEFAN JONES via Members <members@oregonrocketry.org> Date: September 8, 2026 at 8:43:55 AM PDT To: Oregon members <members@oregonrocketry.org> Subject: [OROC Members] Garden Home BONUS launch, September 12th Reply-To: STEFAN JONES <stefan_jones@comcast.net> With Sheridan postponed until the beginning of October, we decided to have a BONUS Garden Home model rocket launch, 10 am - 1 pm, Saturday September 12th. Current forecast: Cool, 20% chance of rain. No or low wind. Setup at 9:30 am. As always, help appreciated for setup and tear-down. George Rachor will bring the pad and other gear. I'm bringing a couple of tables, my pop-up canopy, and a big bin of leftover models from the Silent Auction. I've been refurbishing and finishing these and will have a new batch to show off. I suggest bringing a canopy if you have one. As usual, we limit flights to 500' or under; this means A - B motors for modest sized kits. Please consult the launch crew before you fly staged or clustered flights. _______________________________________________ Members mailing list -- members@oregonrocketry.org To unsubscribe send an email to members-leave@oregonrocketry.org List info & management: https://mailman2.blastzone.org/postorius/lists/members.oregonrocketry.org Archives: https://mailman2.blastzone.org/hyperkitty/list/members.oregonrocketry.org/