Please send the meeting link again. Thanks.
From: Secretary via OrocAnnouncements <orocannouncements@oregonrocketry.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2026 11:52 PM
To: OregonRocketry Members <members@oregonrocketry.org>; orocannouncements@oregonrocketry.org
Subject: [OROC Announcements] October Members Meeting
Greetings Fliers,
This snuck up on me, I'm sure I'm not alone... this coming Thursday the 1st, is the monthly members meeting for October already. Welcome to Fall y'all....
As usual, the teams meeting will open for socializing at about 7:00 pm when the first board member logs in and starts the meeting, and the official meeting will start at about 7:30 pm Pacific. The link is the same one we've been using all year, and is included below in case you need it again. The agenda is subject to additions, but is currently:
1. Welcome new members
2. Officer's reports
3. Launch reports
4. Launch planning
5. New Business
6. Closing
In closing, I'll remind everyone that earlier this month when I sent out the meeting minutes for September I noted a couple places we have some volunteering opportunities that desperately need to be filled, which I have had absolute crickets in response to, they are: